Here are some great tips for saying your wedding toast:
1. Keep it short, try not to make it longer than 3 minutes.
2. Say a short story about who you know best, the bride or the groom
3. Look at the couple a majority of the time and occasionally look at the audience.
4. Express how excited you are to be part of the couple's big day and their new life together.
5. Finish your toast by asking all the guests to raise their glasses towards the couple
Make sure to practice your speech ahead of time in front of a mirror. Remember to speak slowly and breathe. You are going to do great and the bride and groom will be so touched by you standing up and saying some heartfelt words.