As your wedding day comes to a close, your life starts to get back into order. As you get back on track at work, get all of your errands ran that haven't been done in months, clean up your house and organize all of your wedding odds and ends, you can finally take a breather! As your life slows down, don't forget about all of your friends and family members that helped make your wedding happen as well as the ones that gave you a wonderful gift on your wedding day. Although, many think thank you cards are a thing of the past, they are by far the most endearing way to express how grateful you are for everyone that was involved in the process.
A few things to remember when writing your thank you cards:
1. Always personally write your thank you cards. It always mean so much more and comes from the heart when you hand write a thank you.
2. Make it a TEAM effort. You are married and your wedding day was a day of unity to bring you together as a family. Share the tasks of writing your thank-you cards and allow both yourself and your husband to put some thought into them.
3. If you like the gift, express that you will treasure or use it for years to come.
4. If you don't like the gift, express how "thoughtful" it was for them to
5. If you received money, let them know what your goal is with the money you recieved on your wedding day, whether it be towards a new house or a project you will be working on.
Most importantly, write from your heart. Let everyone know how happy you are and how important is what for you to have them all there to celebrate your special day!!