I was browsing through some pictures & found some great examples of beautiful table centerpieces. Maybe some of these will inspire you for your wedding day decor!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Are you the Maid of Honor in an upcoming wedding? Follow this checklist to help the bride with some fun wedding tasks (and get the wedding planner involved!)
- Plan the shower and the bachelorette party (if the bride asks for one.)
- Spread the word as to where the bride & groom are registered... make sure to do this before the bridal shower.
- Keep a record of all the gifts. As the MOH, keep a list of the presents that the bride receives at her shower along with who gave them to her.
- Go dress shopping! Help the bride look for her gown and shop for bridesmaids' dresses.
- Coordinate the bridesmaid duties.
- Give the bride help where needed- from dress fittings to addressing invitations.
- Say a few words. make sure to prepare a toast to the bride and groom to be given at the rehearsal dinner.