A new trend you might like to try is to have a green wedding. If you'd like to try "going green" on your special day, here are a few ways that you can do so. Enjoy :)
1. Consider the location- try to minimize travel-related emissions by having a wedding in a location where guests do not have to travel too far.
2. Go local with products and services- incorporate "going local" into your menu, decorations, and flowers. This not only helps to reduce emissions, but it also contributes to your local economy.
3. Reuse, reduce, & recycle- consider this principle when it comes to your wedding dress.
4. Monitor your spending- be creative with what is most important to you when it comes to your wedding. Maybe keep the guest list small or decide not to use party favors.
5. Be practical- with regards to registry, instead of registering for more things, have guests donate to your honeymoon or to a down payment on a house.