Choosing your wedding photographer is in my mind one of the most important decisions you will make regarding your wedding day. Making sure your photographer is not only reliable but captures the style of your wedding the way you have always envisioned is critical. Here are some essential questions to ask any photographer you are interviewing:
- What’s your primary style? Posed and formal, relaxed, photojournalistic, creative, artistic, candid, traditional?
- What kind of equipment will you bring with you? How intrusive will lighting, tripods, other equipment or assistants be?
- Are you the wedding photographer who will actually take our pictures? If not, can we meet the person who will be?
- Do you shoot in color or black and white? Or both? Do you shoot in a digital format that can create both color and b/w versions of the same picture?
- How long they have been in business?
- How soon after my wedding will my photos be ready?
- How much time will you be spending at my wedding?
Photo by: Leah Jean Photography