I am sure by now, you all know what a BRIDEZILLA is. You have probably watched one of the many wedding shows that focuses in on bridezillas. For the ones that do not know what the definition of a bridezilla is, here is your lesson of the day.
A bridezilla is a word used to describe a bride that is close to impossible to deal with. She is a moody, bossy, anal person who thinks that the world revolves around her. Most of the time these brides are perfectionist. Everything has to be exactly up to her standards, otherwise she will throw a temper tantrum.
"Bridezillas" make it much harder to plan a wedding, let alone enjoy the process. We have had the pleasure to work with a few brides that fall into the category. If you are a bride that may fall into this category follow these five simple steps in order for you, as well as the people that are included in your wedding process, are able to enjoy.
1. Hire a wedding planner:) If you have someone that can help to relieve your anxiety and stress, you will not have the time to be a bridezilla.
2. Always remember, weddings are suppose to be fun!
3. Although this is YOUR special day, it is special to others involved and they want to make it a memoriable experience.
4. Don't sweat the small stuff.
5. Most importantly... take a deep breath, relax & enjoy!