Friday, June 27, 2008

Flowers, Flowers, and More Flowers


I love flowers! Flowers are the perfect symbol for kindness and beauty. Flowers are a perfect gift, perfect accent to decor, and the perfect profession of love.


I am sure you have heard, different flowers mean different things. Most of my brides want to know exactly what their wedding day flowers mean. I found this wonderful quick flower meaning guide online at http://www.floralsociety.com/.


Here are the meaning to some of the most popular wedding day flowers:


Carnation=Fascination, Woman's Love

Daisy=Innocence, Loyal Love

Freesia=Trust

Calla Lily=Beauty

Lily of the Valley=You''ve Made My Life Complete

Orchid=Refinement, Many Children

Peony=Happy Marriage

Wedding Roses=Happy Love

Stephanotis=Happiness in Marriage

Tulip=Perfect Lover

No comments: