Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Newest Happily Married celebrate! Bride

I just received this beautiful review from our newest happily married bride and I just had to share it with all of you. Angela's and Ted's wedding was such an amazing experience to be part of. I truly love them both deeply and wish them an eternity of blessings for them and their families.

Angela's Review:

My experience with Celebrate! as my wedding planners was absolutely perfect! These girls were amazing right from the start all the way till the end. They both are very organized and extremely professional and you can tell they really love what they do! On my first meeting with Jenna, I was so weighed down with anxiety and worry about a million little details, but by the time I left(1 hour later), I had all my flowers picked out and ordered and the hugest weight lifted off my shoulders! The girls both met with us again to help us pick out and order my invitations, which were so beautiful! Every time I needed anything they were just an e-mail or phone call away, and they got back to me right away. And on my wedding day, they were my heroes! There were a few small details I had forgot about(like cups for my bar and plates for the cake!) and Jen was out at the store picking them up last minute! At one point, I lost my wedding shoes, just when I was about to make our grand entrance and do our first dance, I panicked! But Jenna was quick to the rescue, and quickly improvised with a guest's white heels so I could dance without stepping all over my dress!! Those small things like that really meant a lot to me, and I very highly would (and have) recommend Celebrate! to make any bride and groom's wedding day absolutely amazing! They were well worth everything spent:)! Love you girls!

-Mrs. Golden

No comments: