Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Note of Thanks

Dear Jen and Jenna,

How do I begin to say thank you for the beautiful memory you created for my family? When we started this journey together it was just a wish list and a lot of uncertain and "what if" ideas, but at the journey's end it was a magical vision of elegance and beauty. You took our ideas, blended them with yours and created a masterpiece. It will be an occasion I will always remember.

Your professionalism, creativity and infinite patience (with my constant e-mails) was so appreciated. I never felt stressed throughout the process. I was able to relax and really enjoy this wonderful day. Jeni and Matt were able to live their day to the fullest without any worries. As far as I'm concerned it was flawless, as evident from all the wonderful compliments we received.

I will always remember your bright smiles and genuine concern for ourhappiness. You should add "satisfaction guaranteed" to your job description. You have a fan in me and Jeni so we will be telling everyoneto "celebrate!" their special events with you.

GO GATORS!
Cathye Fuller

No comments: