Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"I Wish I Did" TESTIMONIALS

Some of my closest friends and colleagues have always told us that we need to get testimonials from people who wish they would have hired a wedding planner after their big day to show everyone that wedding planners are a necessity. Although, I always thought this would be good for brides and grooms to see I thought it was a little controversial.


However, since I received this certain "I WISH I DID" testimonial about Jen and I, I just couldn't resist sharing it along with another from one of our magazines.


"The day was beautiful and memorable but things certainly were hectic. I wish I could have taken advantage of your advice in using "The Jens" from celebrate! as wedding planners. I would have been able to enjoy the day more if I had help a little extra help with details."
-S. Marshall



"I definitely would have hired a day-of-wedding planner to handle all the last-minute details. Instead, my poor mom had to run around doing things like adding charger plates to the table setting and putting more flowers on the huppah. She never sat down!"
-L. W

1 comment:

Envelope Printing said...

These are great testimonials. I'm sure there are more out there with "I wish I did" stories. Oftentimes, couples don't hire wedding planners because of the cost and they want to do everything on their own. But it really is worth it to not have to worry about all the little details, and have a less stressful and more organized wedding.