Monday, August 24, 2009

Amanda and Christian's Wedding

Jen and I had such an amazing experience creating Amanda and Christian's wedding dreams come true. Sandy Brantley from Sandy Brantley Photography photographed the most amazing moments from their special day.








Their Amazing Wedding Vendors:
Wedding Planners: Jenna, Jen, and Stephanie of celebrate!
Ceremony & Reception Site: Sunset Harbor Yacht Club
Floral Creations: SR Enchantment, Simply Roses Florist
Linens: celebrate!
Invitations and Stationary: celebrate!
Cake: Publix
I cannot find the words to tell you just how much I appreciate you and all that you have done to this wedding magical. You have gone over and above all my expectations and I am truly grateful. Finding you was a blessing and you have been an Angel--Thank you for allowing me to ride upon your wings.
Love,Zilke and Chuck

No comments: